Federatia romana de haxball

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2 participanți

Quick Swans Leave FRH Respectively

Frank
    Jucator
    Jucator

Data de inscriere : 07/07/2012
    Localizare : Greece

Quick Swans Leave FRH Respectively Empty Quick Swans Leave FRH Respectively

Mesaj Scris de Frank Mier Aug 08, 2012 3:39 pm

After several incidents leading up to a final blow out, experienced tonight, I'd like to officially recognize Quick Swans as being no more in FRH. I appreciate how this league has fostered some impressive players, and have lived up to the planned streams they had organised.The site is decent in it's individual ways, however, the admins themselves, were a bit misleading to be kind. They did help out in minor situations, including scores of matches, etc. In all, the respect for me as a foreigner was not present, including my team mates.

On behalf of my team mates and I, I'd like to go ahead and officially say that our treatment in this league was unexpected from the very beginning. Receiving unwelcoming messages, and having many players with very high immaturity levels commenting on each and every move the team made, did not help us fit in at all. Examples include the straight forward transfer of RADU, which took in all, a good hour or two. Again, these were problems that I was partially to blame for. Instead, of supporting me in my decision to correct these minor mistakes, you lashed out at me very rudely, forcing me to make no other alternative, but to make our move away from this league written in stone.

I enjoyed the matches here, and the community itself incorporated some very mature individuals. I am not here to comment badly on the league, but to help improve it by giving past struggles I've had as an example of "what not to do" in the future.

Thanks for your time.
    Dynamix
    Dynamix

Data de inscriere : 03/07/2012
    Varsta : 38
    Localizare : Romania

Quick Swans Leave FRH Respectively Empty Re: Quick Swans Leave FRH Respectively

Mesaj Scris de Dynamix Mier Aug 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Good luck in all your future endeavours!

Data/ora curentă este: Vin Oct 18, 2024 11:29 am